~ WeLcOmE To SyAiZa-ChAn FaIrY TalE StOrY...~

~ WeLcOmE To SyAiZa-ChAn FaIrY TalE StOrY...~
Someone said that "It's such a waste,writing things in the past" .....But to me...It's not awaste writing things in the past because "sometimes u will wonder what you've done in the past, so you will go back to your diary and recall what it is"................................ ~"YOU NEVER KNOW THE FUTURE, BUT THE PAST NEVER CHANGE..." ~

spe yg dah follow tuh please tngglkn link n cmmnt kat shoutbox k.nnty ceja bole follow back.TQ :D,

luv my blog...?? "like" this k..kamsahamnida. hehe..

Rabu, 14 Julai 2010

arrrggghhh..!!! i'm very2 dispointed with u lorh..!!

Emo Myspace Comments

huhuhu...i don't know why lorhhh...i think..now u have really2 changes...now i look u as a diffrent person or mybe like a stranger...can u tell me what is ur problem actually??? if u don't want to frendz with me anymore..just say lorhh..!! don't make me feel so horrible k...i hate u n very2 sad with u when u give me a text just like people don't have feeling...honest to me larr,,if u have any problem with me ...please tell me larr frendz...
if u still like that..mybe i will first stop to text with u n don't want to frendz with u anymore coz all ur word just make me very2 infuriated n make me lose my mood u know...huhuhu...u are really2 make me disspointed with ur attitude now.. i think..my old frendz that alwayz make me smile n happy was go on coz u are really2 like a stranger to me now..i hate to thing about that...don't worry lorhh frendz...if u don't want to frendz with me anymore.,..i will try to stop appear in ur life...n mybe not disturb ur life anymore...

Broken Heart Myspace Comments
why must all people that alwayz beside me n close with me must changes theirself ???
i luv all my frendz so much...!! i alwayz hope n pray that u all will back to ur olderself...n not just like now..huhuhu... i 'm tired to through this life again...huhuhu..please lorhh..my frendz...hope u all can back to ur older self..i really2 miss ur older self lorhh my all frendz ...huhuhu (T_T)

2 ape yg korank nk bebel gak:

ain nadzirah berkata... [Reply to comment]

wut happen adk?
dont be sad lorh dear.. acctly people change..so juz face it okey...;p..

Ana syaiza - chan berkata... [Reply to comment]

huhu...nothing larr kak...just kbnykkn kwn2 adk yg rapt dgn adk dah bnyk berubah sikap...sdey2..huhuhu,,,ok2...i try to fece it k..huhu

spe yg ada fb tuh..jgn lpe follow mlalui fb skali yeah..tq2

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

..

salji

berapa orang sedang skodeng skunk

lalala~ song